IT technical support officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organisation, but may include:
- Provide End user hardware & software support by answering questions related, but not limited to Windows, Office, Internet applications, desktop, network.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues; identify, troubleshoot, and responds to end-user issues or requests; perform diagnostics using various tools; support includes but not limited to assisting with print issues, install, maintain, modify and troubleshoot hardware and software systems.
- Document, track and monitor all issues to ensure a timely resolution; test and verify fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Ensure a consistent response to problem resolution, service requests, and status reporting
- Administration of corporate antivirus system, security & software updates.
- Perform data backups & archiving.
- Maintain IT equipment inventory.
- Develop and maintain IT Documentation.
What to expect:
Windows, Mac OS, Office, TCP/IP network understanding. Competency in supporting PC, Laptop Hardware and Software Problem-solving and logical analysis skills, as well as good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills. Ability to look beyond the surface and determine the true root cause of the issues.
Car and driving licese will be a plus.
PFA or SRL will be a major advantage.
9:00 - 18:00
The presence at the office is not mandatory, all cases are solved remotely or on client side when needed. Due to the nature of the work it may be necessary to work extra hours to finish a job or be on call.
Send your CV